Extended throughout December | Available Mon - Wed
Hetland Hall Hotel
COVID-19 UPDATE (FROM 2ND NOV 2020)
Coronavirus and the Scottish Governments efforts to suppress and contain the virus continues to have a significant effect on the services we are able to offer.
It is important to note that guidance on what hospitality and hotels can and can’t do is being changed regularly at short notice. This is all aimed at reducing the spread of the virus. Because of this, we reserve the right to make any changes to our operations to comply with legislation or guidance at short notice and without warning.
Following the government’s announcement on the 2nd of November regarding further restrictions, we would like to update you on how this will affect your stay, dining experience or life event planned with us.
Hetland Hall Hotel is currently within TIER 2
For all resident’s overnight accommodation bookings:
- Overnight stays can go ahead as planned in accordance with government legislation.
- For residents, our restaurant and bar areas will stay open until 10 pm serving food, soft drinks and alcoholic drinks with your main meal. The current guidelines of six people from a maximum of two households apply. If there are more than two adults in your party, please be expected to confirm you are from no more than two households. Under 12’s are excluded from this.
- Alcohol is available with main meal and permitted through room service.
For all non-resident’s restaurant bookings:
- Our restaurant and bar areas will stay open for food, soft drinks and alcoholic drinks with your main mail until 8 pm. Our last table booking will be 6.30 pm.
- The current guidelines of six people from a maximum of two households apply. If there are more than two adults in your party, please be expected to confirm you are from no more than two households. Under 12’s are excluded from this.
- Alcohol is available with main meal.
For Life Event Bookings:
All weddings and funerals booked will also go ahead as planned with the current guidelines set in place, these are currently set at a maximum of 20 people. We can still accept new bookings for both funerals and weddings.
If you have any queries or questions, then please contact us on 01387 840201 and we will try our best to answer these for you.
Thank you for your patience and understanding
We look forward to welcoming you!
Team Hetland Hall x
Hetland Hall Hotel
Set amidst beautiful country grounds.
With sweeping views over the Solway Firth and the mountains of the Lake District, you'll never tire of the scenery. Situated just outside Dumfries and 15 minutes from Gretna Green, Hetland Hall is ideal for exploring the undiscovered beauty and history of Dumfries and Galloway or the countless local golf courses. Whether you're just stopping over or planning a longer retreat, Hetland Hall offers the perfect venue for your stay.
Offering a varied all day menu, afternoon teas and extensive drinks list, Hetland Hall is a destination to be enjoyed. All food and drink is served within the copper beech restaurant and fountain lounge.
There is lots to do and see, many of which are listed in our local attraction leaflet which is available for your perusal.