An idyllic setting for your Hetland Hall stay.
Enjoy a comfy stay at our elegant country house with our newly refurbished rooms, allowing you to experience our Rad modern luxury.
what you get
Fabulous room amenities.
All rooms are supplied with:
- Four Poster Bed
- Luxury Porcelanosa bathroom Suite
- Flat–screen satellite TV & Telephone
- Hospitality tray with Tea and Coffee making facilities
- Conditioning Shampoo and Shower Gel
- Hair Dryer, Iron & Ironing Board
- Room Service Menu (additional charge)
- Free Wifi throughout the Hotel
- Free Onsite Parking
Throughout the hotel you have access to a great range of facilities.
Hetland Hall is an elegant country house set amidst 18 acres of private parkland with its sweeping views over the Solway Firth towards the mountains of the Lake District.
Throughout the hotel you can find:
- Newly Refurbished Restaurant
- Function Suites
- Scenic Walking Trails
- Landscaped Gardens
- Local Gold Courses
Don't just take it from us, hear what our guests had to say...
We were at Hetland Hall to celebrate my mum’s 70th Birthday, what a great night we all had, food was delicious and service with a smile.
You will not be disappointed
If anybody is passing by this place well worth a stop lovely surroundings and they also do a lovely afternoon tea it is so relaxing and spotlessly clean the staff are lovely.
We were staying in a suite. Wow, great size, plush furnishings and enormous comfortable bed. Large tv. Bathroom and room spotless.